February 28, 2006

Dr. Anthony Chapdelaine in Brentwood Tennessee is going to see Cameron on March 21, 2006. Dr. Chapdelaine is a "DAN" Dr.
I have also found a "Defeat Autism Now" conference that is going to be held in Washington DC April 6-10th. I am praying that a way will be provided for us to go so that we can get the latest information on Autism & find out first hand what is working & what is not in the treatment of autism. I also want to know more about what causes this disease.
I am starting Cameron on a Gluten Free, casein Free diet. I am not giving him any white refined sugar or artificial food coloring.
I am still very sad, but I know God is hearing my prayers because He has sent so many concerned calls & e-mails my way. I am Blessed with a loving & caring network of family & friends! I am very proud of Kelly-he is being so strong & supportive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WBKO News Story Oct. 6, 2009

Watching Stem Cells Repair the Brain

Endometrial Regenerative Cell (ERC)