Tuesday March 21, 2006

Jan Sandidge came to visit Cameron today. She is a speech therapist with the First Steps program. Her evaluation of Cameron showed that his Language expression (what he says) is at the 0-3 month old range and his Language comprehension (what he understands) is at the 6-9 month old range. She recommended making him a little photo album of his own by taking digital pictures of things that he knows (cup, ball, mom, etc.) and using it as a tool to get him to tell us what he wants. She also recommended starting sign language with him too.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, I wasnot sure whether to write this or not but I spoke to my good friend ,Amy, who lives in Michigan who has a daughter who is also diagnosed as autistic along with a host of other complication and she said that I should because She was glasd that someone shared this info with her. I have a home based business with Shaklee and so have many resources available at my finger tips with many testimonials from mums such as your self. I would love to share with you the books.cd's etc that i have on this subject ALL of course without any obligation.I have another friend Julie Gerdts who just wrote a book and she mailed it today. It is the story of her little boy who is now completely living a"normal"life Please call me at 678-1891 P.S. I noticed you wrote about pastor Hale..do you go to Hillvue?? God Bless you and your lovely family. If this is not for you then that is o.k. to. We will be at buckhead and will be supportive. Keep up your courage.Lesley Huff

Popular posts from this blog

WBKO News Story Oct. 6, 2009

Watching Stem Cells Repair the Brain